Saturday, July 4

Save Your Broken Marriage – Restore Your Marriage After Separation

Can my broken marriage be saved after a separation? Whatever the catalyst behind the separation, there are many reasons to be hopeful when trying restore your marriage after an estrangement. A separation can very well be advantageous for a troubled relationship in many ways. It can serve as an opportunity to make your marriage healthier and stronger than it was before. The time apart can be utilized as a time to think, to reflect, to analyze, to cool off and calm down, and to take a break from each other. It also provides time and space for each spouse to make unhurried, thoughtful decisions instead of waiting for things to blow up and then impulsively ending the marriage. Used in this way, a separation can actually help to save a marriage.

What can I do to reconcile with my spouse? Now that you and your partner have had time to regroup, hopefully the intensity of the emotions surrounding your marital problems have had a chance to subside. Now you can attempt to give your marriage a second chance with a clean slate. Saving your broken marriage will be a very straight forward two-step process. You will need to:

Reconnect emotionally.
This may seem like a huge hurdle to you but in reality you have the advantage when it comes to love. Studies have shown that couples with a shared history have the ability to rekindle romantic love much easier than even a young couple attracted for the very first time. The bond that has developed throughout the course of your relationship is what gives married couples the ability to reignite the flames of passion quite easily. Often all it takes to nudge you along the road to reconciliation are some intimate conversations involving a lot of deeply felt eye contact or engaging in some novel activities together to encourage the release of dopamine in the brain and trigger those feelings of romantic love.
Learn Conflict Resolution. You will need to eliminate the bad patterns that you've established in your marriage and learn new ways of problem solving. Follow these guidelines when beginning to establish your new and improved method of communication.

  • back down when emotions flare up
  • make sure that your expectations are realistic
  • approach problem solving with a "team" attitude
  • let go of a need to win
  • start small and expect occasional set-backs
  • identify and solve the problems, don't obsess over the symptoms
These tips are invaluable and they really do work! Learning to save a broken marriage is challenging, at best. For more easy-to-follow yet effective tools, here for relationship solutions.




Can a Marital Separation Ever Save a Marriage?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

6 comments:

  1. At any rate, I liked some of the vadlo science cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most problems acn be sorted out by discussion and this is no exception here as well.I would ask both the parties to sit out and addres their issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am jenifer from portugal...i just want to share my experience and testimony here.. i was married for 6 years to my husand and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hitting me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost...then he filed for divorce..my wholelife was turning apart and i didnt know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster...so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didnt believe in all those things... then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 7 days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realised his mistakes..i just couldnt believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..incase anyone needs this man, his email address is spellsforbetterlife at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is:odonshiraad@gmail.comcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog dear I like your blog it’s looking so cool according to blog theme. I would like to join your blog again and again. Procedures of arya samaj marriage, Procedures of arya samaj marriage in faridabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete